How to register a company in Kenya on e-citizen platform.This is a step by step guide on registering a company in Kenya.
HOW TO REGISTER A COMPANY IN KENYA ON E-CITIZEN PLATFORM
Kenyan Nationals who wish to Register or incorporate new companies need;
- To link to E-citizen platform using personal ID number , telephone number
and email for verification purposes.
- Once Registered on E-citizen platform you need to choose Business Registration Service (BRS) app found within the dashboard.
REGISTERING A COMPANY ON (BRS) WITHIN E-CITIZEN PLATFORM
- STEP 1 Do a name Search using the self-explanatory icons and hints by completing the fields indicated .
- STEP 2 Once the company is reserved using the notification provided on your BRS .You need to provide and complete the following information.
- Register a new email the new company.
- Registered Offices of the new company in terms of Plot No. Building and Road.
- Telephone and postal address
- Physical location in terms of County
STEP 3 For the would be Directors of the company ,you need obtain and upload the following documents.
- ID copy for purposes of linking and verifying the ID numbers to Registered persons .
- PIN certificate for purposes of applying company PIN when required.
- PASSPORT size photo for port
Provide Other details especially ;
- Email address
- Postal address
- Mobile Number.
- Physical address-Plot No.Street.
County and Sub-county of Residence
This is a simple explanation of how to do the registering of company in Kenya.However, they is a duration of time to wait for approval.They is a chance where your application might be rejected.
You need help? Fill the form below and we shall help